Do you want to have the videos you posted on your Facebook wall? We have prepared in this post a mini guide to teach you how to download videos from Facebook.
Download Facebook video from the browser
Don’t worry about losing the videos you posted on Facebook. The best place to keep them is your computer or hard drive. If you download them, you can save them anywhere.
Several web pages allow you to download videos from Facebook on the internet.
We will show you how to do it with “Download Video Facebook “, an interesting option since you can download a video from Facebook in Chrome, Firefox or any other browser.
Now, let’s upload your step-by-step video
- Go to your Facebook page and copy the link to the video you want to download.
- To do this, on the video loading screen, that is, in the article that includes it, click on the three dots at the top right or the Share button at the bottom.
- Click on the “Copy Link” option.
- Go to Download Facebook Video.
- On the home page, you will find the link box at the top of the web page.
- Paste the link of the video you want to download and click on the right button “Get Video Link“.
- On the next page, the download page, you will have two options to save your video.
- You can download the content in MP4 HD or MP4 SD format. By default, the page displays it in HD, but you can choose SD by clicking on the tab.
- When you have chosen the format, click on the green “Download” button, and the download will start automatically.
That’s all, and now, you can download the Facebook videos you posted on your page. An excellent alternative is to enjoy the same content and distribute it on other social networks of your company, such as Instagram, YouTube or even TikTok.
With the Download Video Facebook website, you have the video in two clicks, without having to register on a page and without any limits. Another feature that will interest you is that it is available for any operating system, browser or smartphone.
Download Facebook video from your cell phone
Although you can download your Facebook videos from your cell phone using the website mentioned above, there are different apps.
If you prefer this method, here are the steps to follow:
One of the most used apps for downloading videos is “Video Downloader“.
You will instantly appreciate its ease of use. Just go to the page where the video is stored, choose the video to download and follow the steps in the app.
Your video is stored on your Android mobile device.
On iOS systems, it is more complicated to have an application to download content. However, some websites work perfectly in the browser.
This is the case with the snap save. App. Within minutes, you have uploaded your video. Just copy the link to the Facebook video and paste it into the upload field on the page.
Click “Download,” and you’re done.
How to save a video on Facebook
If you don’t want to upload a video to Facebook, you can always save it to your account. The same way you can do for posts or articles etc.
The content you save will be available on your profile until you delete it. To access: Connect to Facebook > Menu > Saved .
How to save them: Simple!
▶️ Find the video you want to save.
▶️ Tap on the three dots on the right side.
▶️ Click “Save Video”.
You can also create collections of your favorite videos as an additional option. When you click on “Save Video”, you can choose between default collections and another option to create a “new collection” if you want to add all your favorite videos on social networks.